Appalachia's leading provider of medical waste services
BRE provides flexible schedules & will do everything possible to meet Our Customer’s needs and wants.
BRE strives to save every customer as much as possible. Savings average between 20% - 65%.
Online Certifications & Training, MSDS/SDS, OSHA Compliance, Audits, & Document of Destruction Manifest.
1. No Hidden Fees - No Fuel Charges and No Environmental Fees
2. Contracts that are flexible - We will cater to each customer’s needs & wants
3. Qualified: Our team is Knowledgeable, Professional, and Experienced.
4. Pricing: We negotiate pricing per individual customer’s needs and offer the best price available. Please ask about our price guarantee.
5. Pharmaceutical programs available- Hazardous and Non Hazardous.
6. Customer service: We value you as our customer and strive to satisfy each customer with any requirements that they may have. Please feel free to let us know.
7. Tracking of Waste: Blue Ridge provides a 4 part manifest for each part of the disposal. We will keep it on file for 3 years.
With BRE you can be confident you have chosen the right Regulated Medical Waste provider.
Blue Ridge is a full service biomedical waste management company located in Bristol, TN. BRE was founded in 2013 out of a need for a different option in medical waste services. Our aim was to establish a business that provides lower cost with great services. We continually educate ourselves to stay on top of technology and the regulations.
Address: 75 Phillipswood Drive Bristol, TN 37620
Office Phone: 1 800 416 4565
Direct Phone: 423 534 2493 (cell)
Local Phone: 423 573 4306
Blue Ridge Environmental and our employees are committed to helping provide an easier, safer, and inexpensive alternatives compared to our customer's current options.
We take our commitment to our customers and environment very seriously because we truly believe we can make a better quality of life for our surrounding communities.... Our Services